Thursday, August 12, 2010
Question 2
My favorite thing about this class was being able to do the work for the class and take the quizzes in my own time. My least favorite thing about this class was that chapters we were being quizzed on did not match up with the chapters we were supposed to be discussing each week or the chapters we were to read didn’t match up. I believe an online class is a nice alternative for those who need to commute from far away or have difficult schedules involving work and/ or kids. That being the case, I think the class could be improved with a little more leniency with the amount of hours required between each post. I also would have preferred the journals being due each week instead of in a clump towards the end of the semester, (although this is probably a personal thing for me because my hard drive was wiped out before I had a chance to back it up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment