Thursday, June 10, 2010

Maiden Voyage

Dear classmates,

I am a longtime reader, first time poster when it comes to blogs. I am a Communications major, and am minoring in RTVF. My favorite Comm classes tend to focus more on the speech aspect, rather than the writing aspect.
I love to read, travel, hike, drink beer and watch embarrassing TV shows that usually have the words "The Real Housewives..." in their title. I have a very long commute to SJSU, so I listen to a lot of podcasts including This American Life, The B.S. Report, and The Adam Carolla Show.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Sincerely,

Thelittletomatoe

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge housewives fan as well.....it is a sick addiction isnt it? ha I look forward to getting to know you better during this course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi @Thelittletomatoe!
    So...what are you reading right now? Do you read a book at a time or do you jump around between two or three?
    Cheers,
    gunnerisfunner
    staci.gunner@sjsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy reading but I have never seen a desperate housewives episode, but maybe for me that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete